We are looking for CNA’s, HHA’s and PCA’s to work WEEKENDS ONLY with us!
Weekend Warriors can work two days and have the rest of the week off!
We have clients in various towns, including Dartmouth, Marion, Somerset, Westport, Lakeville, Taunton, Middleboro, and we can keep you close to home!
Cranberry Home Care is special in that we are a locally owned, private agency committed to providing compassionate care and assistance to those who wish to remain independent at home. We are different from other agencies because of our employee-centric culture! We value our caregivers and treat each of them with the same level of care that they provide our clients. We strive to ensure each member of our team feels appreciated, respected and valued. Without our kind and compassionate caregivers, Cranberry Home Care would not be able to provide our clients with the exceptional care they receive each and every day!
Interested applicants must be mature, motivated, compassionate, trustworthy, dependable and
100% patient-centered. The responsibilities for this position include all the following:
- Assist with ADLs including bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assist with toileting, including the use of a bedpan, commode, or toilet.
- Assist with transfers and ambulation including the use of a cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Provide timely medication reminders and observe the client for compliance in taking medications.
- Document and communicate with the agency supervisor any changes in clients’ behavior/mood/physical well-being.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment.
- Perform light housekeeping duties as determined in the client’s plan of care.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks according to the specific dietary requirements of the client.
- Provide socialization, emotional reassurance, companionship, and stimulation for the client including reading, walks, etc.
- Accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments as needed.
- Additional duties as needed.
All applicants must have/be able to:
- Pass all pre-employment screenings – including a background check, drug screen, and reference check.
- A valid driver’s license & current car insurance
What Sets Us Apart:
EMPLOYEE CENTRIC CULTURE: Treating our caregivers as our #1 asset, because that’s exactly what they are, is the #1 way we separate ourselves from other home care agencies. It is our belief that our home caregivers treat our clients with the highest levels of care because that is how we treat our home caregivers.
COMPETITIVE WAGE: Being a caregiver is hard work and a great deal of responsibility. We are looking for top talent to care for our clients and we are willing to offer very competitive wages for those caregivers who are “best in class”.
PAID TRAINING: Our primary goal is to deliver the highest level of care to our clients, which means that our team of caregivers needs consistent training to ensure that we all have the best tools necessary to give the best care.
PAID PPE: The health and safety of our caregivers and clients is our number one priority. We provide personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and antibacterial sanitizer.
PAID-TIME-OFF: All of our employees earn PTO which can be used at any time they choose including sick days, scheduled days off & vacations.
FLEXIBILITY: You identify the days/hours you are available to work. We offer a consistent weekly schedule that meets the needs of your lifestyle & personal obligations.
LOCAL CLIENTS: All of our clients live in Bristol County or Plymouth Counties, and you get to choose which towns you’d like to work in.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM: Happy employees refer qualified friends and family to work with them. We reward our employees with our robust employee referral program with a combination of cash and time off rewards.
PAID MILEAGE: We reimburse 62.5 cents per mile for all work-related travel.
TUITION REIUMBURSEMENT: We reimburse $100 for every 100 hours of work for coursework related to the field (ex; CNA, HHA certifications) up to $1,250.