Cranberry Home Care is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual with strong time management skills, the opportunity to work with this growing team! In this supervisory position, the Client Care Manager will oversee all field staff and Client Care Coordinator(s). This role provides support to Caregiver and clients within the organization.
This in-office position is located at 43 E. Grove Street, Middleboro, Ma.
The hours are Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 3:30PM with additional after hours on-call phone coverage responsibilities (TBD).
Local travel requirements ~ 20%. Mileage reimbursement provided.
Duties & Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop strong relationships with caregivers and clients to ensure the care being provided to our clients meets our company’s core values.
- Oversee the day-to-day client care needs by supervising, directing, and developing field staff and client care coordinator(s).
- Review field documentation daily to ensure tasks are completed as written in the care plan. Monitor documentation for any changes in condition that would require an update to the care plan; conduct follow-up calls/visits as needed.
- Complete weekly check-in calls with all field staff to discuss client care needs, questions or concerns that may arise throughout the week.
- Conduct weekly 1:1 with Client Care Coordinator to review client care plans. Mentor and support CCC to ensure all care plans meet the clients’ goals and needs.
- Have full understanding of Cranberry Home Cares policies, procedures and goals as written in the employee handbook. Supervise, counsel, and provide discipline when necessary to field staff and client care coordinator(s) to ensure the highest possible quality care.
- Collaborate with HR to implement progressive discipline action per the policy when necessary.
- Complete designated sections of 90-day and annual reviews. Participate in review meetings when deemed necessary.
- Perform initial client care & safety assessments. Evaluate clients needs and goals. Utilize the WellSky platform to develop an individualized plan of care for each client. Conduct on-going client assessments to ensure care needs and goals are being met.
- Weekly/monthly med box refill/medication management as needed
- Provide guidance and recommendations for clients/families when developing initial schedule to ensure that requested shifts accommodates the care goals
- Work closely with the Scheduling Coordinator to ensure caregiver’s are matched well with their clients to meet all client needs
- Act as the primary point of contact between clients and their family members. Respectfully address concerns and help develop, implement, and adjust client care plans as needed.
- Staff development responsibilities include assigning and tracking completion of skills development trainings in Home Care Pulse.
- Conduct monthly client and caregiver check-in visits
- Complete caregiver introduction meetings as needed
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Answering any questions or concerns related to client care between the hours of 4:30PM – 8:30AM (set days, TBD)
- Compiling a detailed list of calls that come in during on-call hours and sending it in an email to the admin team the following morning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong stress management skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- The ability to drive to multiple locations and sit for extended periods of time
- Maintaining professional boundaries with clients and caregivers
- Comfortable with computer – Email, Microsoft office
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in administrative management/supervisory role related to the field.
- Prior home care experience preferred
- Dementia experience required; Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) preferred
- Valid and current Massachusetts LPN license required
- Valid Massachusetts drivers license and automobile insurance
- Prolonged periods of driving from one client to another
- Ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs at a time